The last IO will focus on the implementation and the setting up of the STEPIn SUPPORT CENTRES. Specifically, IO4 aims:
- to design, develop, produce and pilot-test the STEPin TOOL KIT which will include (road map, guidelines, templates, good examples, monitoring tools, etc.) for the setting up of the STEPin SUPPORT CENTRES.
- to review the STEPin CAMPAIGN (IO3) in order to address the context of each country and implement it.
- to promote the creation of the STEPin SUPPORT CENTRES at the organisational level, targeting parents which will be based on synergies to be developed with experts, clinicians etc.
- to initiate the STEPin INITIATIVE and the STEPin ASSESSMENT TOOL to support parents’ efforts to monitor on-line use of their children through various ways as per the withdrawal plans, through various events, exhibition, campaigns, awards etc.
- to develop the MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGY for the sustainability of the project products.